This creation was a FAIL! It didn't turn out quite as good as we wanted. We wanted cookie dough, but we wanted it with less calories. That is why it is called "goo" instead of "dough." Hahaha. Anyway, it still tasted fine just had a different texture. Feel free to try it, I promise it won't kill you!! ; ) Wahahahaha!
««█ Have a sweet tooth and you don't want to make a whole batch of cookie dough? Make this sweet ooey gooey tasteful treat. It's quite Delish. Sounds crazy, because it is. I got stung by a Jelly Fish today, it made me feel better. ; ) █»»
There will be no picture available, we ate it too before I could get a chance to snap one. Hahahaha! Whoopsss!
Sweet Goo! OOoo Oooo!:
Mix Dry↓
5/8 C. Flour
1/4 Tsp. Salt
1/4 Baking Soda
3/8 C. Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
Mix Liquid↓
1/2 Tsp. Butter Flavoring
1 Tbsp. Melted Butter
Combine↑↓
1/4 C. Milk
1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
1 Tbsp. Chocolate Chips
→ WaaaaLaaaaa!!! Goo goo goo
No comments:
Post a Comment