Rich Comes Home!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm A Slacker

I've been sick the past couple of weeks, haven't felt like doing much of anything. I first had Pink Eye for about a week, almost ruined the ward luau for me.. BOO! While I started getting better from pink eye, I then got a sore throat, stuffed nose and head congestion. My sinuses were wack. Still are in fact. My inner ear is now popping in and out and my ears are just in pain in general. I still have a stuffed up nose, lots of mucus build up, yuck.
I got so fed up with being in the house all the time that I just started going out anyway. Being sick can't stop me from exploring this paradise island! Oh no sireee!!
Haha, but being sick and cooking .. that's just bad news. No thanks. When I'm all cleared up and better(hopefully soon) I'll get back to food!!!! glorious food!!!

The only thing that really seemed to help me feel better while I was sick, was getting phone calls or emails from Rich. Nothing beats the voice of the man of your dreams, right!? His voice is amazing ♥

awwwwggggghhhhhh Rich aaaawwwgggghhhhhh HAHAHA!

Peace Out trou

No comments:

Post a Comment