Rich Comes Home!!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Guilt Free SUPER QUICK Personal Pizza:

Craving Pizza!? I know I always am. How many calories are in one slice of pizza you ask? There are 300 Calories are in one slice of Little Caesars pizza. Can you believe that!? I know I can because I worked there for a year and a half. Bwahaha. ; ) Anyway, one slice of pizza sure doesn't fill me up! I used to eat half of a pizza by myself, that's about 5 slices. Good thing I was active!!
With this easy personal pizza you can have just as many calories as one slice of pizza with an almost full tummy! Have a salad for a side and you're golden!!!

Yummeee!! I LOVE PIZZA!!! AAAAWwwwwwggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ; )

Guilt Free SUPER QUICK Personal Pizza:

1 Whole Wheat Flour Tortilla
2 Tbsp. Pizza Sauce
1/4 C. Cheese Shredded
6 Pieces Low-Fat Turkey Pepperoni
2 Mushrooms Sliced

250 Calories 100 Fat (Because of the Cheese.. But what's a pizza without cheese!!)

I'm sure you all know how to decorate a pizza. . but for all of those who don't know:

1. Spread sauce evenly on Tortilla.
2. Sprinkle Cheese on top of sauce (evenly)
3. Put your pepperoni's wherever you want on the pizza, I prefer smiley faces(even though I didn't make one bwahaha).
4. Dump the mushrooms and disperse them across the pizza evenly.
5. Cook in toaster oven on broil for 5 minutes .. or depending on toaster oven, until your cheese is melted.

Option: You can also roll your tortilla and make it a pizza burrito .. and that's a Wrap!!! ( ← hahah get it? wrap .. rolled tortilla .. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

1 comment: