I wish I could have been with him on his birthday, and I wish he could have been here for mine. Like the Rolling Stones say: "You can't always get what you want,
But if you try sometimes you might find You get what you need..."
It's true, I wanted Rich to be here but we all know that is impossible at the moment. I got just what I needed though, I got a lovely birthday card and shortly after I received a BEAUTIFUL bundle of flowers with a sweet note to go with it. Surprised out of my mind, I couldn't stop smiling. It was like someone slapped a smiley sticker on me, or it was like a Simpsons episode when Lisa is taking "happy pills" and everyones head is a huge yellow smiley face. Hahahah, hilarious!
Seriously though, those flowers touched my heart. I felt so warm, and loved. : ) I love .. being .. well, in love. I was always asking people, "how do you know when you're in love?" I didn't know what "Love" was(Besides the love I share with my family). They always told me, "you just know, you feel it .. it's a different feeling .. a wonderful feeling .. etc." They would go on and on about this feeling. I would just ask myself, "What feeling!?" I thought I was in Love once, but boy this feeling is ... so much more!
Now here I am. I know the feeling. I Love the feeling. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. The way that I'm feeling, Is more than mere words can describe. I Love the Love feeling. Love, love, love, love, LOVE!!! I know what Love is!!! WOW! I never thought I would say that and it feels GREAT!!! I wish I could be standing on top of a mountain right now, looking down at a beautiful gorge or something and just screaming how in Love I am with the love of my life. Just so I can hear it echo throughout the canyon and bounce of the walls. I wish I could see sound, so I could see the sound waves hit every crack and corner. So I KNOW that the world knows that I AM in Love with this Man. My Handsome Boyfriend. This fantastic, intelligent, hilarious, gorgeous, man that I am so grateful for. : )
That is All. ♥ Need I say more

WELL, One more thing!!! → Thank you for Skype! : )←
Isn't love GRAND?!?! lol
ReplyDeleteaweeeeeeeee EM! look at you! you're so happy and I love it! I love that you're in love too! its incredible! you guys match and you look so good together! I'm so happy for you em!
ReplyDeleteEmily, Love is Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteIt continues to grow,
and the more love grows,
the more you can hold!
By the sound of it, that was your best birthday of all time!! Just wait, I have a feeling he's going to make the rest of your birthdays the best too...then you won't be able to choose a favorite!! :D So so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're too stinking cute! :) Love you.
ReplyDeleteLove love love love:) I can tell you're in real love by the way you describe it:) You're so cute:) Love YOU:)
ReplyDelete