It's been days since I've been able to hear Rich's voice. Literally DAYS. It feels like forever. I can't imagine what it would be like if the technology we have now wasn't available.
I remember when my father was deployed, I was in 6th grade. It was definitely one of the saddest moments in my life. I remember the last week I spent with him, the restaurants we went to, the songs we sang .. I can't sing "I'm proud to be and American" anymore because I just break down in tears. We sang karaoke at one of the restaurants and that was the song. I know, it's a tear jerker...
Let's just say, I'm happy to get an email every night from Rich. Even though it's a short quick note .. telling me about his day and how busy he is now. An email is definitely better than nothing! I would love to hear his voice and see his face but sometimes that's just not possible. I'm just thankful for the quick emails. : )I'm just blabbing now. Well, you all know that I Love this man. So I don't really need to tell you how much in love I am even though I tell you anyway. You know you love it.
Just face it. You're always going to hear about it whether you like it or not! Hahaha.
Rich I Love You!
♥ Khaw Khaw Khaw Khaw Khawwwwwwww
Can you imagine if we had to wait for snail mail only! Oy! Anyway, I love today's technology too, and I love my soldier! :)
ReplyDelete