Rich Comes Home!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Recipe For Making Time Fly!!

Let me start off by saying, this week has gone by so fast!!!! It's been great!! Keeping busy and doing things really makes your day go by super quick, it keeps your mind off things and then next thing you know ... you're waking up the next morning wondering what day it is. Of course I wonder that every day for some reason. Haha.
I think it also helps when you are looking forward to something at the end of the night and/or week. Like take for instance: Wet N' Wild, Luau, Emails from Rich, Phone calls from Rich(even though they are always a surprise), Longboarding, Swimming in the ocean, learning the Tahitian Dance, German food, and Sleeping. What wonderful things to do to pass the time! Well, I enjoy them : )
Today I fell asleep without even knowing it until I woke up. I was just listening to our song and staring at the background of my computer .. which was Rich's handsome face with his gorgeous blue eyes and amazing, perfect smile. I love it, even when I close my eyes I can still picture his beautiful face .. No, I don't just like him for his looks ; ) I could tell you everything I Love about him right now, but I'll save that for later ; ) There is nothing better than knowing that even though we are so far away, we still have this strong connection between us. I can't wait to see him again : )
I was so happy this morning when I changed my countdown .. just changing the 8 to a 7 .. warmed my heart. I couldn't stop smiling : ) It was a wonderful feeling!!



"Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why...without you it's hard to survive."

No comments:

Post a Comment