Rich Comes Home!!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

PCC worker makes a move

(5 July 2010) As I was sitting on a wall talking to "him" on the phone outside of the Polynesian Cultural Center I noticed one of the workers kept passing by. Finally he sat down in one of the work carts. He started bobbing his head rocking out to his i-pod and another older worker sat next to him. They waved at me, I smiled and waved back. Still on the phone with "him" the young worker decided to jump up on the wall and sit next to me. Next thing I know I look over and he was trying to feed me a huge spoonful of this parfait from McDonalds a girl worker had given him 5 minutes before!
I turned away and declined his generous offer, but I would hope any one would do the same.
Anyway, this worker sat by me until I ended my conversation on the phone. After I hung up this worker started talking with me.

"Was that your boyfriend?" he asked

Yes." I said with a smile

"Where are from?"

"I live here but I am originally from Utah."

"Do you like the beaches here? I love bikinis. I'm from HongKong, girls there don't wear bikinis. They wear long white shirts and shorts because they no like their bodies. They are skinny."

"What body types do you like?" I asked

He pointed at me and smiled, "Yours perfect."

I laughed and said, "Thank you."
He then asked if we were friends. I replied with a yes and then he asked me for my name. After we talked for about one more minute he then looked at me and asked,

"Are we dating?"


I couldn't help but laugh and told him no. I reminded him I had a boyfriend and told him I had to go.

What a lovely day at the PCC!!

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha!! That is hilarious!
    Did you tell "your boyfriend"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes : ) He laughed Out Loud a lot!! hahahahah! He thought it was hilarious!!! : ) Good Times!!! I love laughing, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the craziest experiences ha ha ha...I love it!! :D ha ha and so does Aaron. He read this and laughed with me. It was fun. Thanks. p.s. I'm glad your fiance...er. I mean your boyfriend...thought it was funny. ;) Tell him hi from the three of us the next time you talk to him, k? k. see ya. :)

    ReplyDelete