It's only been a couple of days since he has been gone, but it has felt like forever. I've been able to talk to him almost every day so far, thank goodness for todays technology! I've received emails and a couple of phone calls. Oh how I love hearing his voice, it's so soothing and helps me get over the fact that he is far away in a dangerous place. I know that God is with him though and everything will be okay.
It's just one of those mornings when you wake up wondering what he would like to do today, but then you soon realize that you will be only emailing or possibly talking on the phone. I am so thankful for that though, if I had no contact with him whatsoever.. I don't know how I would survive each day. He is so sweet, he bought a calling card just so he could call me. It makes me feel .. special and loved. It's a wonderful feeling. I don't want to get too used to it though because there will be times when he won't be able to call or email, but for now I'm enjoying every second of it : )
"I miss you! I can't wait to see you again...somehow it doesn't even feel that far away to me. Have a great day!"
Oh Em, it hurts huh. If you need to talk, talk to me. Or Bonnie. Haha. I pray for you guys and it will all be okay:) You guys are adorable and I'm so happy for you! Love you:)
ReplyDelete