One week.
One week ago I was helping him pack the rest of his stuff and clean his apartment.
It's crazy to think that one person can impact your life in so many different ways that you didn't think were possible.
It hasn't felt like a week. I don't know what it has felt like. It has kind of just been a big blur.
One week ago I was holding back my tears throughout the whole day. I did good, I didn't let myself go until the final check in which was at 3 a.m. Monday morning.. Standing in the rain and holding him in my arms, I couldn't let go. Looking up at him and staring in his beautiful blue eyes with tears streaming down my face, I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stare in those eyes forever, I could see that he felt the same. As he took formation I couldn't stay and watch him get on the bus. I knew that if I did I would just crumble onto the wet soggy grass and cry by myself until I found myself again. Instead I slowly made my way to the car and drove away as quick as I possibly could so I could go crawl in my bed and cry myself to sleep.
It feels like only yesterday I was holding his hand and walking around the airport wearing his shoe over my own ... ♥
I think in some ways this whole year will be a blur. At least we have each other. xxoo :)
ReplyDeleteOh guys. :( If I were there I would give you both huge hugs. ***HUG*** That will have to do for now. I almost cried reading that, I did the same thing when Jeremy left. We need to have a little girl chat thing sometime. :)
ReplyDelete