He is here : )
I Love it. This past week has gone by so slow(which I love), but too fast. I don't want this to come to an end. Every morning I wake up not counting the days he has left, but enjoying every second I get to spend with him and his gorgeous blue eyes and beautiful smile. He is so handsome. I love his Goatee. I Love Him. ♥ He's so amazing in so many ways. You wouldn't understand. So .. I'll have to keep it all to myself for now ; ) HAHA.
Heading back to Utah in 9 days. I don't think I'll be posting anymore recipes. I hope you've enjoyed this silly blog. It was fun while it lasted.
Goodbye.
I'm sorry to see your blog come to an end. I have more recipes I can send your way if you'd like, but if not, that's okay too. Take heart and enjoy the Holidays with your family. We love you, and we all miss you. Everyday AJ asks me where you are. I don't think he realizes you aren't coming back. Keep him in your prayers, I hate to see his little heart hurt. Love you.
ReplyDelete