Rich Comes Home!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Bonnie-Jean's Choc. Chocolate Chip Cookies


Chocolate! Chocolate! Come get your chocolate!!! You can smell these cookies from a mile away!!! You HAVE TO MAKE THESE! RIGHT NOW! They are fluffy and delicious! I Love Chocolate!!! ♥

Bonnie-Jean's Chocolate Chocolate Chip COOKIES!:

1 C. + 1 Tbsp. Flour
2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp. Salt
1/2 C. Butter/Margarine
3/4 C. Sugar
1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
1 Egg
3/4 C. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

♦Preheat oven 375○ ← Degrees
♦Mix Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Salt in bowl. Set Aside.
♦Cream softened Butter with Sugar.
♦Add Egg and Vanilla and mix until combined.
♦Add Flour mixture until just combined and stir in Chocolate Chips.
♦Drop Tbsp. sized dough on cookei sheet.
♦Bake 9-11 Minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Um... you better be bringing some to me......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! You better make some! ; ) I wish I ate them all, but they were taken to a potluck for a FRG meeting. Dang it!!!

    ReplyDelete